We have only begun to scratch the surface in our discussion of trucking technology and we could certainly produce a regular series on the subject. But here are a few snippets of what we covered last week.
- Technology has been evolving for a very, very long time.
- Ron Kane changed caused me to reconsider my position regarding AI and machine learning.
- How we use technology is not nearly as important as why.
- The challenge of solving problems that people don’t even know they have.
Connect with and hear these voices of the transportation industry.
- Farah Ali, CTO & Co-Founder at FreightWeb
- Brendan Dawson, Founder & CEO at AccidentPlan.
- Ron Kane, Vice President of Supply Chain at Noisy Supply Chain Consulting
- Chris Jolly, TheFreightCoach & Freight Sales Consultant at CJolly Freight Consulting
- Jim Coffren, Technology Consultant to the transportation industry
- Kellylynn McLaughlin, Driver Ambassador for Women in Trucking